Friday, March 2, 2012

SSB

if you know me in real life, you probably know my love affair with sex and the city. hands down my favorite show. i was in college when i started watching it. we didn't have hbo. i would go to ryan's house. i would highjack the tv from his dad. somedays i would be the only one in the living room watching it. is that weird? kinda, now that i think about it.

one of my favorite episodes was SSB. secret single behaviors. the girls all had their own. miranda's {my favorite}... paraffin wax treatments while watching infomercials.

although i am far from single... i have some secret and not so secret behaviors of my own.

- i am so captivated by sister wives on tlc. i can't wait for the new season. i get it and don't get it. all those kids. the thought of 'sharing' my husband boggles my mind. and seems super gross. ummm... germs?

- when all i want is a break from babies i go grocery shopping. and while i'm alone i stare at other babies. and miss mine.

- when babies fall asleep {at the same time} i lay down to nap. and then my mind spins. i'm not tired anymore. then they wake up and i've never felt sleepier.

- i over wash the kids. there is nothing better than a soapy scented child. i would literally wash baby D after every burp up if i could.



we have 5,000 bath time photos 

- and... i read the 'missed connections' page on craigslist. it's so silly and sappy and addictive. it hurts my heart when i read about lost love. i guess it steams from reading books like jane eyre and the time traveler's wife... love stories. ryan laughs at me when it shows up in the history of my computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment